Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17

Hello, greetings...
I am sad that I could not show the Special Features from Breaking Bad! I managed to track down a remote from the Media Dept. on campus for my other two English 20 sections. Sigh.

However, I AM glad you were able to chat amongst yourselves a bit in preparation for Essay 3. (thanks, Giselle! :-)...)

I will be on campus on Friday from 8-10 am. So if you would like me to look over a rough draft of essay 3, please email it to me no later than 9 pm on Thursday. All rough drafts received by then will be reviewed and then posted outside my office, Calaveras 149, by 8 am Friday morning.

My sister, who has been in Africa for the last seven years, is flying into San Francisco on Friday and I REALLY want to be there when she arrives. In order to be there on time, I will need to leave by 10 am, so there will be no class on Friday. I am sure you can understand my excitement.

There WILL be a quiz posted on this blog for you to complete and submit on the Monday we return to classes after the Thanksgiving break. I will post it by the end of the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment